I love hanging out with my reading friends during the #SharpSchu twitter book club. Mr. Schu and I hope that you will be able to join us tonight as we host Tom Angleberger and Michael Buckley for an hour of awesomeness.
Things I will do today to prepare for the #SharpSchu Book Club:
1. Read my students Kel Gilligan
2. Listen to The Strange Case of Origami Yoda audio on my way to school. It will be my fourth time listening.
3. Ask myself the important question: Is Origami Yoda real?
4. Ask my students: Is Origami Yoda read?
5. Chat with my Buckley and Angleberger readers. I need to find out if they have any burning questions for me to ask them.
6. Search the internet high and low to see if I can find any inside information on the next Angleberger novel.
7. Book Club!